CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Social Media Manager Job Description
The Social Media Manager will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising. Administration includes but is not limited to:
- Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management
- Cultivation of leads and sales
- Reputation management
The Social Media Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as she/he engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of:
- Turning fans into customers.
- Turning customers into advocates.
Community leadership and participation (both online and offline) are integral to a Social Media Manager’s success. An essential component is communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way that will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected buyers.
Content management duties include:
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads)
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Leverage the right tools to manage your content.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing)
- Manage or oversee all social advertising campaigns.
This position is full time salaried with matched retirement plan. Specific titles and/or duties for this position may also include:
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Content Marketing Manager
- Customer Experience Manager
- Community Manager
Essential Duties of the Social Media Manager
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
- Create and manage an online review funnel for buildingonline reviews, and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review timely and with care.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Social Media Manager Qualifications and Experience
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Practices superior time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Proficient in Microsoft and Abobe applications such as Word, Excel, PDF, Photoshop.
Submit your current resume and references to – JT@F-3Media.com
“F-3 Media has really helped our team stay on top of all our social media accounts. It has been great having a team that truly cares about our needs as a business and making sure that we are fully satisfied with keeping up with the trends!”
ZINK CALLS / AVIAN-X
“Working with F-3 Media is incredible! These guys get our business because they are just like us – passion for the outdoors and passion for producing the absolute best content, driving them 365 days a year. It is easy to get things done when everyone is driving for the same goals for their brand!”
“F-3 Media has helped me tremendously with social media and building my brand! They’ve always been professional yet personable. I’ve really enjoyed working with them.”